Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Baboushkini’, ‘us’, or ‘we’ refers to the website owner Baboushkini LTD registered company number is: 13448834 and whose registered company address is: Unit A Green Barn, West Down Farm, Corton Denham, Sherborne, Dorset, DT9 4LG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Rights & Copyright
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Baboushkini LTD. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Availability, Pricing & Purchasing
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods you have ordered are not available from stock for some reason, we will contact you by e-mail or phone. You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on our website. All prices are inclusive of VAT, if applicable, at the current rates and are correct at the time of listing.
- Referencing the returns policy we list on the site: we accept notification of returns or exchanges on all unworn, unused, undamaged goods within 10 days of orders being received. Items then returned to us within 14 days are eligible for a full refund. After that point we will accept notified returns in exchange for a Baboushkini credit note. Outside of this window, sales are considered final. Orders placed during sale periods, on items listed on sale, are considered final and are not eligible for refund.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice, but not within the time between you purchasing and receiving your order.
- We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. It is once payment has been received and we have notified you by email regarding dispatch of your order, that we enter in a legally binding contract of sale.
- Delivery prices may vary depending on the product type, weight and dimensions ordered, and the destination to which they need to arrive.
- We will deliver your order to the address provided by you at checkout. Please be precise about where you would like your goods left if you are not physically at the address specified when a delivery attempt is made. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to goods after delivery has been made. We will aim to deliver goods within 10 working days of an order being placed, unless we have stated that the shop is closed for the period of time during which you placed your order.
- All shipments from the UK to destinations outside of the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied by the importing country at the time the shipment arrives in your country. All applicable duties, fees and any additional charges for custom clearance are your (the customer) responsibility.
- You will become responsible for the goods you have ordered at the point at which they are handed to you, unless you have for some reason agreed with us to arrange your own delivery or courier. In this case, you become responsible for the goods you have ordered at the point at which they are handed over to whomever is picking them up from us.
- You may cancel any order you place by contacting us at hello@baboushkini, if your goods have not yet been packed for dispatch. If goods have been packed for dispatch they will be sent out to you following the terms set out here in regard to purchasing.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them and decide to cancel the order rather than re-arrange delivery, we will provide you with a full refund.
- For our returns and exchange policy, please see here.
We reserve the right to cancel your order if:
- We do not have enough stock to fulfill your order.
- We do not want to deliver to your area.
- We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these terms and conditions. We do not accept liability if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations set out in these terms and conditions by anything you (or anyone acting with your express or implied authority) does or fails to do, or is due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.
- Furthermore, we do not accept liability for any losses related to any business of yours including but not limited to: lost data, lost profits, lost revenues or business interruption.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- We take measures to prevent our website from carrying viruses or defects, however we cannot absolutely guarantee that use of this website will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have in place the right equipment for use of this website. We will not be liable to any person or business for loss or damage that may arise as a result of using this website.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.